- Is Aspire Hub open?
- How are lessons going to continue?
- What will lessons be like?
- Will online lessons start at the same time as students have signed up for?
- Will online lessons cost the same as physical lessons?
- Will my child’s tuition time slot be reserved for him/her if we only pay after physical lessons have resumed?
- What if my child has no access to the internet? What if I do not want online lessons?
- If I decide to only resume physical lessons after the suspension is lifted, will the lessons be prorated?
- If I have not paid for Term 2 lessons, can my child just sign up for the online lessons?
- How can payment be processed during the suspension?
- Can I refund my lessons? After the online trial period, can I still refund my lessons after it?
- What is the difference between online 1 on 1 lesson and online group lesson?
- You mentioned only selected few coaches will be conducting online 1 on 1 lesson, who are they? How do I book the online 1 on 1 lesson? Why don’t all of your coaches do online 1 on 1 lesson?
Yes, while our shops will be physically closed and all physical lessons have been currently suspended until 4 May 2020 as per directives from the Singapore Government, our CREs are available through your branch hotline and classes have been transferred online.
Classes will now be conducted online for the duration of the temporary suspension and students will be provided with worksheets via email or an online software.
We will utilise a teleconferencing app that allows coaches and students to freely interact with one another. Classes will also remain in small groups to ensure the same amount of attention will be given to all students. Online group classes will be limited to a maximum of 6 students per class. In addition to online group classes, we will be offering 1 on 1 online lessons and 1 on 2 online lessons.
Lessons will be as close as possible to the original time slots as what your child has signed up for in the first place. However, lessons will end 5 minutes early to facilitate the setting up of the next lesson.
You may also choose to take up the 1 on 1 online lessons and 1 on 2 online lessons at separate timings to group online lessons.
Over the period of the suspension, we will be offering the following formats at their corresponding rates:
|Class Category||Class Duration||Charge Rate|
|1 on 1 Online lessons||1 hour||1 physical group lesson|
|1 on 2 Online lessons||1.5 hours||1 physical group lesson|
|Group Online lessons
(Capped at a max of 6 students per class)
|2 hours||0.5 physical group lesson each|
The above rates are for the period of suspension and strictly applies to Alexandra Village, Beauty World, Nex and Jurong Point branches only.
For the other branches, please reach out to your your customer relationship executive, we will be happy with assist you with your queries.
We would like to recommend that you purchase your lesson packages early to secure your time slots as they are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
To avoid any major disruption, we encourage students and parents to use the online lessons. However in the event of no internet access, physical lessons can still be held for you until the end of the term. If lessons resume in May, up to five lessons will be brought forward into the first 5 weeks of Term 3 (i.e. till 2 August 2020) for every full package purchased in Term 2. Please reach out to our front office to notify us ahead of time.
Yes. We understand the challenge that our students will be going through and thus the lessons for the remainder of term 2 will be prorated based on the number of weeks left and the cost of lessons in a package.
Yes. Please reach out to your branch for further details. Your customer relationship executive will be happy with assist you with your queries.
We will be providing PayNow and GrabPay QR codes to parents. Please reach out to our front office and we will be happy to assist you.
When lessons resume in May, up to five lessons will be brought forward into the first 5 weeks of Term 3 (i.e. till 2 August 2020) for every package purchased in Term 2.
|Class Category||Class Duration|
|1 on 1 Online lessons||1 hour||Capped at 1 student per class|
|1 on 2 Online lessons||1.5 hours||Capped at a max of 2 students per class|
|Group Online lessons||2 hours||Capped at a max of 6 students per class|
Please speak to your branch front office early to find out if your coach/es are available for one 1 on 1 lesson and to secure your slot.